*** BREAKING NEWS! ***
We are excited to announce that Brockenhurst Needlework Fiesta is back for 2021!
PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE OF DATES - This year's Fiesta is taking place in SEPTEMBER rather than April. Please make a note of the date in your diaries - Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th SEPTEMBER 2021.
We are looking forward to seeing our wonderful customers and traders soon!
Liz, Mina, Pat, Jeanne, Suzie, and Maggie xx
*** SAVE THE DATE ***
2022 Brockenhurst Needlework Fiesta
Saturday 23rd April 2022, 10am to 5pm
Sunday 24th April 2022, 10am to 3.30pm
The following exhibitors / demonstrators will be joining us at the 2021 Fiesta:
* Betty Ruffell - Mixed Media *
* Maggie Grey - Mixed media artist who, in addition to producing work for exhibitions, edits the WOWbooks. Purchasers of the WOWbooks (produced by d4daisy books) have free access to a website where there are regular workshops, videos and reviews - https://wowbook.d4daisy.com *
* Nicky Barfoot - Contemporary Knitting https://nickybarfoot.wordpress.com *
* Adele Thomas - Rust dyeing - www.adelethomas.co.uk *
* Hannah Burbury - Hand embroidery www.hannahburbury.co.uk *
* Alison Hulme - Printed fabric and 'one off' pinnys www.alisonhulmetextiles.wordpress.com *
* Anne Hellyer - Mixed media www.paintingthetown.org.uk *
* Manic Weavers - Hand weaving, felting and much more *
* Liz Gardener - Hand dyed needle-felted landscapes, greetings cards and jewellery www.bluedoorfelt.co.uk *
* Heidi Rhodes - Machine embroidery www.heidirhodestextiles.org *